Saturday, April 25, 2009

Gotta Love the Bjorn




Just a couple of pictures on our hike today. Hayden's all about the Bjorn with Dad.

3 comments:

Amber R. said...

Oh, you are so lucky...my kids were never content in the 'baby backpacks'. I bought like three or four different ones with wishful thoughts of getting more done with two free hands. Plus, they look so cute with just their tiny arms and legs sticking out! ;)

Meghan and Jamie said...

Yeah, so far so good. He seems to like that more now than the stroller. I don't know if it's because he's used to it more, but we go for usually at least one or two walks a day with him in it. He's super curious and loves to look around, so we're guessing that's why he likes it more. I hear the weather is getting warmer up there, which I'm sure makes the girls happy. Also, your Pekin story cracks me up. You're always in for a surprise at the DMV and you get to see some really "interesting" people when you go there:) Always a fun time. Have they started the new Morton pool yet?

Amber R. said...

Yep, they broke ground on it last week...I am so excited for a new, nice pool! We have had a few days in the 80's here, so it makes me very excited for summertime! Ash already has her first sunburn...my 'Mother of the Year' award is in the mail for that one! ;)