Well, baby #2 has officially started growing. Yeah! I’m into my second trimester and all is going well. I’m still able to fit into most of my regular clothes, but have been wearing one pair of maternity shorts. I do admit, I love maternity clothes – they’re so comfortable. I haven’t felt any kicking yet which will come later next month, I think. Other than the cravings for food, I feel normal, which we’re really thankful for. It’s funny, because I’m craving the same foods as I did when I was pregnant with Hayden. I tell Jamie everyday how I want a sandwich from Firehouse - #9. Milk and cheese are also my new best friends and I can’t seem to get enough of them. We’ll continue to keep you all updated as more progresses.
2 comments:
Awww, you look so happy and cute! Congrats again! Hayden is going to have so much fun as a big brother!
Thanks Amy!:)
Post a Comment