Monday, September 20, 2010

Brother - Sister Time in Minnesota

This past weekend I went up to Minneapolis by myself to visit Bryan.  It was such a great weekend, and we did a lot in the small amount of time I was there.  I got to hang out with Bryan, Jan and his new puppy, Zoey.  She’s only 5 months old and is a bulldog/boxer mix.  What a sweetie, and she’s such a good dog. I also got to hang out with my sister and brother-in-law Molly and Ryan which was awesome.  On Friday night, we all met at Bryan’s in Uptown and then headed to Target Field to watch the Twins play.  It’s a new ballpark downtown and was neat to catch a game there.  Although, I’ll be honest, I mostly talked throughout the game and didn’t pay much attention.  On Saturday, we headed up north to Duluth and to Gooseberry Falls.  We took the scenic drive to the falls which was neat, because the highway runs right next to Lake Superior.  We all really like to hike and this state park was just beautiful and allows you to climb all over the falls and rocks.  We then went to Split Rock Light House and were able to climb to the top and see more of the Lake.  There were trails that went from the light house to the bottom by the water so we checked that out, too.  It was such an awesome weekend, and I can’t wait to visit again with Jamie, Hayden and Baby.  Thanks again for such a great weekend everyone.  I love and miss you all!!  :)

043

064

074

080

093

035

098

099

119

116

127

135

131

No comments: