Saturday, January 8, 2011

Last Outing as Three!

Baby #2 is almost here and we really can’t believe it.  The pregnancy has gone by so fast, and we’re so close to meeting our new little guy.   We’ve been busy getting all of our baby stuff ready, and at this point, are finally good to go.  Overall, I thought that the pregnancy was great, except I would say that the last month – and I think most women would agree – is definitely the most challenging.  I’m almost 39 weeks and am starting to feel  huge.  But, we only have two more days left until his arrival, and we really couldn’t be more excited.  Thursday was my last check-up at the doctor and all is well and he’s right on target.  I think that with this baby, we aren’t quite as nervous as we were with Hayden.  Knowing what to expect has been nice, especially when you look back and see how fast your first newborn grew.  We went out to dinner tonight at one of our favorite restaurants to celebrate our last outing together as a family of three (thanks again Mike, Julie, and Brady for the gift certificate!).  Hayden was an excellent boy and it was fun to think about all of the excitement this next week will bring.  :) 

1 comment:

Robin said...

Cute picture! I know you guys had a good time making this special memory as a family of 3. We can't wait to meet Baby Boy Ronin!

Best of luck with everything on Tuesday. We know that Hayden is going to be the best big brother!