So, here are some random pictures that I captured this week that I thought were just precious. After I put Hayden down for his nap today, I went in to check on Bennet and found him hugging his little buddies. What a sweet moment. The other picture is of a great moment as well. For some reason, when we put Bennet down, he likes to crawl under his exersaucer and play with the long dangling toys. While I was cleaning up our breakfast, I snuck over and saw Hayden laying next to Bennet. It was so cute to watch, because he was just talking to Bennet and then reached out to hug him. He stayed there for a while hugging him until he realized I had the camera. Hayden then looked over at me and said cheese while smiling. I just love those impromptu times throughout the day that just make ya smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment