I can’t believe it, but in a couple of days, my little man is going to be 10 months old. It’s been awhile since I have included an update and I want to remember what each stage is like, because it’s just going by way too fast. I think Bennet is going to be a relatively early walker like Hayden was, because he’s been standing now for over a month and is starting to “cruise” around while holding on to the couch. He’s been moving more and more away from the bottle and seems to like baby food a lot more now. We can tell that he also likes to feed himself, which has been nice. At this point, he has two bottom teeth, but we can tell that there are a lot more under the surface. A couple of weeks ago, our good sleeper started to wake up in the middle of the night crying. Poor guy, so we’ve been giving him teething drops right before bed which has done the trick. He’s definitely been teething and drooling a lot lately, so we’re just waiting for more teeth to pop through. Bennet’s still napping twice a day – anywhere from an hour or more at each nap. He’s just the sweetest baby and is extremely content. And, like always, he adores his big brother and still smiles when Hayden enters the room. I’ve really been enjoying my one-on-one time with him while Hayden has been at preschool twice a week. I’m trying to savor it, because in a few short months, my baby is going to be a toddler, which is hard to believe.
No comments:
Post a Comment