Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hayden’s Last Day of Preschool 2012

Today was officially Hayden’s last day of preschool in the two year old class.  I really can’t believe that an entire school year has already come and gone.  Hayden has learned so much from his two amazing teachers.  We’ve been very blessed because these two ladies are so loving and caring. On the way home, Hayden said that he’ll definitely miss Ms. Beverly and Ms. Caryn this summer, but he’s really excited to start going to the pool and playground everyday with Mommy and Bennet.  I must admit, I am too.  It’s going to be so fun to hang out at the pool with my boys and watch them play in the water with our neighborhood friends.
This year I started another new tradition that I’m very excited about. I bought the book by Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You’ll Go, and I plan on having every teacher that Hayden will have sign it. What a fun graduation present that will be one day.
Also, throughout the year, I’ve really enjoyed spending some one-on-one time with Bennet every Tuesday and Thursday morning.  Since it was the last day of school until September, I wanted to do something special with my little guy, so we went to one of my favorite places in Raleigh, the art museum.  He was such a good boy and loved walking around the museum (I think we were the only guests there) and really had a blast playing in the water outside and going for a walk on one of the trails.  What an awesome day!003
009
Bennet likes to go in Hayden’s classroom when I drop him off and play with the big kid toys.007
005
I had to include this picture here.  This was his first day in the fall.  What a difference in his facial expression.  You can tell he loves it now.032
216
His first messages.  I love that she put the date, good idea.218
I’m hoping at least one of my boys will be an art lover like their Mom.  He was such a good boy, but I don’t think the paintings did as much for him as the bouncing water.014
024
032
043

No comments: