Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Swim Lessons
We were so excited this year, because Hayden is now old enough to take swimming lessons at our neighborhood pool. Yesterday he started his first lesson and it was quite a success. Since he’s three, it was his first time taking a swimming lesson without a parent with him (which, I’m obviously loving;). The class is 45 minutes and there is only one other girl in the class with him, so he gets a lot of one on one time and instruction with the teacher. I was so proud of him, because he did great and seems to really love learning how to swim…..definitely a little fish. Not only are the lessons right down the road, but Bennet and I can hang out in the kiddie area and secretly swim and watch Hayden. We’re loving the pool this year and are having fun with our neighborhood friends there. We can’t wait to keep going back.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment