I love this. Beautiful pictures, boys and family you have. It's nice (but sometimes hard!) to stop and smell the flowers and enjoy the everyday beauty around us - a reminder of why we chose this profession of STAM!!
Thanks Robin!! I couldn't agree more. We'll have to check out the Sunset Oaks playground together with the kids. It's our new favorite hang out, and the kids love it for some reason. Like there aren't enough playgrounds around here. :)
2 comments:
I love this. Beautiful pictures, boys and family you have. It's nice (but sometimes hard!) to stop and smell the flowers and enjoy the everyday beauty around us - a reminder of why we chose this profession of STAM!!
Thanks Robin!! I couldn't agree more. We'll have to check out the Sunset Oaks playground together with the kids. It's our new favorite hang out, and the kids love it for some reason. Like there aren't enough playgrounds around here. :)
Post a Comment