It’s been such an exciting and busy two months for our family. Jamie got a new job with Caterpillar, so we are moving back to Illinois. It was a hard decision for us, because we love North Carolina, but at the same time, we’re happy to be returning home. I’m very excited to move back to my hometown and be closer to some family and friends. I’ve always wanted to raise my kids there and have them go to school where I went and taught. This past month has been so busy for us making plans and putting our house up for sale. More on that to come…..but I just wanted to give a quick “shout-out” to my parents and my best friend Jodee. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all of your help! While my parents were recently up, we put my Mom and Dad to good use helping us get our house ready to sell. And while we were down here getting ready to move, my best friend Jodee woke up early, stood in line and registered Hayden for preschool for next year. Turns out our hometown is like Cary. If you don’t register your kids in February for the following school year, they’ll most likely be on a waiting list. So, I was so relieved when Jodee said, no problem. What a lifesaver. So, thanks again everyone and more updates to come as we make our way back to the land of corn and pumpkins! :)
I included this picture of Bennet “helping” Papa on his ladder.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
An Update and a HUGE Thank You!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment