Jamie and I are obviously HUGE Hawkeye fans and have always loved going to Iowa City. We have so many memories there; it’s where we both went to college, met, and got married. Since we’ve been in North Carolina for so long, we haven’t had a chance to go back or take the boys. So, for Mother’s Day this year, I was super excited to take the boys and spend the day there. Although it was a bit windy, it was so awesome to be back and the four of us had a great time. The boys loved playing by the Old Capital Building, where we used to study and watch the world go by in college. I couldn’t have asked for a better day than to be with my boys in Iowa. I’m sure we’ll be back a lot in the future, and you never know, maybe one or both of them will go there one day!
1 comment:
BEST school EVER! My dad went there. I got accepted...too much money...lots of tears...blah blah blah. Loved this post! Go Hawks!
Post a Comment