Friday, July 25, 2014

We Love Tanners (In the Summer)

Yesterday, the boys and I had a free day with no summer activities, so I took them to Tanners Orchard to play around and enjoy the perfect 70 degree weather.  We always used to go to Tanners when I was growing up to pick some apples and drink some apple cider in the fall.  Since I was little, it’s amazing to see how much they’ve grown their business.  They have added a huge kid area and really big store/restaurant.  These new additions are great, but draw huge crowds in the fall, which kind of ruin the experience.  So to avoid all of these people, I take the kids in the summer.  Not only are there hardly any people there, but they have fresh peaches, some apples, and wonderful corn on the cob.  And sadly, we stock up on the fall favorites like cider donuts and apple fritters, too.  The boys and I stayed there a long time yesterday and had a blast!

017

002

042

021   014

006

030

050

040

No comments: