Funny story about Mr. Iowa Bear here. Bennet bought this bear and within 30 min. on our walk, lost him. He was pretty upset about it. So while we were leaving the parking deck, I had to “go for a walk” or purchase a new one in the store. Bennet couldn’t have been happier that I “found” him so easily. :)
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Fall Ronin Family Update
Is it really almost the end of October? Although it’s my favorite time of year, life has been going by way too fast lately. We’ve been trying to enjoy the weather as much as we can, because as experienced Midwesterners, we know that winter (aka cold weather) is right around the corner. This past week, Hayden’s school had parent/teacher conferences, so the boys had a couple days off. On Thursday, Jamie and I attended Hayden’s first conference. It was so awesome to meet with his teacher again and hear her thoughts on Hayden. He’s doing great and really loves Kindergarten. Miss Todd talked about how much she loves having him in class and how he has such a good heart. We love hearing that. Friday we didn’t have anything going on, so Jamie took off of work and we headed to Matthiessen State Park for a picnic and a hike. Boys did great (with the exception of Bennet stepping in mud and falling in the water:). On Saturday, the four of us went to Iowa City to enjoy the nice weather and walk around the campus. It’s funny, but our kids seem to love Iowa as much as we do. Our boys will definitely not need a college visit there when they are 18. This week the four of us will be carving our pumpkins for Halloween, making some homemade chili and chicken and noodles for the cold weather and trick or treating with our friends on Friday.
Funny story about Mr. Iowa Bear here. Bennet bought this bear and within 30 min. on our walk, lost him. He was pretty upset about it. So while we were leaving the parking deck, I had to “go for a walk” or purchase a new one in the store. Bennet couldn’t have been happier that I “found” him so easily. :)
Funny story about Mr. Iowa Bear here. Bennet bought this bear and within 30 min. on our walk, lost him. He was pretty upset about it. So while we were leaving the parking deck, I had to “go for a walk” or purchase a new one in the store. Bennet couldn’t have been happier that I “found” him so easily. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment