This past week, Jamie and I decided at the last minute that we were in desparate need for a beach vacation. So, we made some reservations, packed up the kids and were on our way. I don’t know if it was all of the traveling we did while we lived in North Carolina while the kids were young, but they LOVE road trips. This makes me so happy, because I think it’s so important for them to see the diffrent states that we drive through and really experience a good ole’ school family vacation. This was our first trip where Jamie and I actually had smart phones, so I took the majority of our photos with my phone. Although I love the convenience of it, I really do think that I’m more of an old school camera girl. Either way, I captured some awesome shots and some great memories with my new phone. The four of us had the best time and great weather to hit the beach. I don’t think that we can go long without a trip to a beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment