Thursday, August 11, 2016

The 1st Day of Kindergarten and 2nd Grade

It’s hard to believe that the summer is already over, especially because it’s only August 11th.  The boys’ school year started early this year and today was their very 1st day.  Both boys woke up excited and were ready to go. Jamie and I took the boys in and watched them meet their teachers and get all set up. It was very sweet to watch and it’s still so hard to believe that we are all finished with preschool and they are finally at the same school.  I am going to try and savor this year as much as possible, not only because 5 and 7 are such fun ages, but this will mark my last year as a stay-at-home mom.  I have really loved being home with the boys and am so happy that I haven’t missed any of those special moments.  It’s been such a blessing.  I plan on volunteering even more this year at their school and am looking forward to their parties and seeing them in their classrooms. Today was a success and I think that these two are going to love their new teachers and have an awesome school year.

009

031

008

034

574

577

No comments: