Friday, July 24, 2020
The Beginning of COVID Quarantine
I think that it was a complete shock to everyone this year in March when COVID-19 literally invaded the world. As I write this four months later and it's still increasing everyday, I am dumb founded. Sadly, like the rest of the kids in the US, the boys ended their 3rd and 5th grade years at home. Our local school district tried hard to implement online learning and keep the boys busy. It was definitely not what anyone had envisioned for school, sports and vacations. But we tried our best to make the most of it by being together and enjoying the nice spring weather at home. Some days were hot enough to break out the little pool for the 1st time of the season. We had lots of walks and outdoor time on the porch. Our cats love our porch so much that Jamie built them a little shelf in the corner to look out at the birds and squirrels in our yard. I don't think they know just how spoiled they are, but we wouldn't have it any other way because they're so sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment