Monday, October 27, 2008

Slideshow Fun;)
















Since Jamie and I had a relaxing weekend at home, I decided to update the blog with a fun slideshow of my favorite pictures that I've taken over the past four years. Everyone who knows me well, knows that my first passion (as far as a career/hobby goes) is education and that no matter what stage I'm at in life, I'll always want to teach. God definitely has instilled that in me, and I couldn't have asked for a better profession to pursue. I can't wait to actually start teaching my own son....how cool will that be!? My second passion that I have developed has been photography. I've always liked taking pictures of people and things as well as having my own picture taken (much to Jamie's dismay:) So, the other day I was taking some old documents off of our computer and started to look at all of the pictures that I've taken in the past four years. I've been blessed to travel to many places and take some fun/memorable pictures that I've included in the slideshow. I forgot a few of my family that have been my favorite that I thought I would also add here. Pictures are a great way to remember the different times in your life that, as we age, seem to fly by. I'm so excited to take pictures of the new addition to our family and share them with you all!!

No comments: