


Hey all! So, I've had some requests to post some more pictures of what we have bought for the house. We haven't done that much since the last pictures that I posted, but as I mentioned in another entry, we did get a rug, and I finally found a picture to go above our fireplace. I still need to find some decorations for our mantel. We're stoked to finally have a picture up there, because we were so sick of just looking at an empty wall.
Speaking of shopping.......Jamie and I went shopping today for some of what seems like the multitude of baby stuff that we need to buy. It was fun actually and we got some cool stuff that we feel good about. When we got home, I was even more excited, because the 6 piece bedding set and mobile that I ordered for Hayden's room had been delivered. I couldn't find any that I really loved at Babies R Us or other baby stores, so I did some research, and ordered it online. When we get his room more complete, I'll take pictures so you can all check it out. Until then, we're still working our way through the massive list we have before our little guy gets here, which is quickly approaching.
No comments:
Post a Comment