I've had a lot of emails about how my pregnancy is going and many requests for some belly shots. Well, here ya go. I'm officially into my third trimester and really can't believe it! So far everything has been going good, and I've been really lucky. Hayden is kicking me a lot now and I had my first real "motherly" moment this past week. Bryan got us all tickets to see The Blue Man Group at Universal Studios this past week in Orlando. It was a great show, and surprisingly, a lot funnier than I thought for random bluemen that don't talk. There were a lot of loud drum beats/music that I think scared little Hayden in there. Until that night, I had never felt him kick around so much........made me quite the paranoid mom. But the little man is doing well, and now's the point in my pregnancy where he'll really start growing.Monday, December 1, 2008
Belly Shot - 7 Months Pregnant!
I've had a lot of emails about how my pregnancy is going and many requests for some belly shots. Well, here ya go. I'm officially into my third trimester and really can't believe it! So far everything has been going good, and I've been really lucky. Hayden is kicking me a lot now and I had my first real "motherly" moment this past week. Bryan got us all tickets to see The Blue Man Group at Universal Studios this past week in Orlando. It was a great show, and surprisingly, a lot funnier than I thought for random bluemen that don't talk. There were a lot of loud drum beats/music that I think scared little Hayden in there. Until that night, I had never felt him kick around so much........made me quite the paranoid mom. But the little man is doing well, and now's the point in my pregnancy where he'll really start growing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment