

We've finally put the finishing touches on Hayden's room, and it's officially done!! There were just a few things that we had to hang, and I wanted to make sure I got the pictures of the room for his baby book before he arrived. It was hard to take pictures and get everything in (especially the other pictures/shelf on the wall), but here are just a few pictures nonetheless.
2 comments:
Very Cute! Isn't it hard to get those letters all lined up evenly??? I had the hardest time with that in Isabel's room, so in Ashlen's room, I cheated and just did the 'Uppercase Living' stickers instead! I am excited for baby news!!!! Hope you are feeling well!
Thanks! My dad and I used a laser level that you attach to the wall to make the letters straight (knowing me, I'd have to take them down if they weren't perfect). I LOVE 'Uppercase Living' stuff and their letters. My friend across the street is having an UL party on March 1st, and I might be sending Jamie, ha ha. They have the cutest thing for Hayden's wall that's baseball that says "Swing for the Fences". Love it! I'll let ya know when the little man arrives:)
Post a Comment