
Today is officially the last day (or two) of Jamie and I as a couple. Can you believe it? I can't begin to tell you all how excited we are!!! We're still receiving calls/emails about what's going on and why am I passed my due date. (Jodee, you are too cute.) Well, tomorrow I'm being induced in the morning, so he should be here (hopefully) either tomorrow or Friday. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa to bring me presents. It's just such a neat feeling, and it's hard for me to think that it's here already. It doesn't seem like that long ago that we were leaving
Fieldstone Drive in Illinois. Time does really fly - we've been here 5 months already. But today my parents and I spent it celebrating. We went out to lunch, bought some more baby books and we're going out to dinner at one of our favorite places from back home. So, it's been a great day and who knows how much sleep we'll get tonight. A lot of you emailed and said you wanted to see more pictures of the nursery stuff, so I included a couple more. I had a hard time fitting the baseball picture and football shelf in the other pictures, so I just took their pictures separately. I can't wait to fill the picture frames on the football shelf. For fun, I included the funniest present we've received......the wee blocker. Anyway, thank you all again for the kind wishes and warm thoughts.
1 comment:
Aaaghhh....I am so nervous for you!!! I keep hoping that everyting is going well! Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you...and keep that little guy away from me when he comes to Morton because just the sight of a fresh little newborn gets my eggs all in a tizzy. (Just kidding, of course...I hope you make it back soon!)
Post a Comment