Sunday, March 29, 2009

One Month Old!

So, our little man is officially a month old. We really can't believe how fast it has gone and how he really is changing everyday! To say the least, it's been a great month, and Jamie and I are learning how to be parents. I've learned that with a newborn, sleep is very precious, and we try to get it when we can. He's growing really big too. I laugh at all the newborn clothes that we've put away, because even from the start, he didn't fit in them. He's officially into three month clothing and beyond. I also laugh when I'm sitting on the toilet holding him, because he's addicted to the white noise that the fan makes. Jamie and I have decided that we need flat screen TV's in there to keep us entertained. Most of the time, it will immediately calm him down and put him to sleep. People keep asking me who I think that he looks like, and I really have no idea, especially since he has changed SO MUCH. Sometimes I see Jamie when he's sleeping, and other times I think he has my eyes. I guess that is yet to be determined. I can say though,that he has Jamie's hands and feet. Also, congratulations to Julie and Mike. They welcomed a healthy baby boy this week! We're so excited to be an aunt and uncle, and although Hayden can't talk yet, I could tell that when we told him the news, he was also excited to have a future playmate. Anyway, stay tuned for more updates.......

1 comment:

Amber R. said...

Love the picture!!!