Friday, March 6, 2009

He's Here!!!!







Hayden is finally here and is a week old today! After 30 hours of labor and two hours of pushing our little bundle of joy arrived via C - section on the 27th. It turns out that our "little guy" wasn't so little and was a healthy 9 lbs. 1 oz. He is beautiful, and it's amazing how much he's even changed in a week. He's definitely the biggest blessing and joy in our lives. The first picture was on his first outing to the doctor while the second was on the day that he went home from the hospital. And of course, the last picture is our first as a family. Everything went well, and I can't say enough about the wonders of an epidural:) Nana Deb and Grandpa Mike are here and have a been a HUGE help. We don't know what we'd do without them. Thank you all again for your calls, presents and emails.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY - congratulations!! He is gorgeous Meghan. I'm so happy for you both. Hugs from Colorado!!

Amber R. said...

YAY!!!! I have been stalking your blog waiting for pictures! What a cutie...before I even read the post, the top picture made me think 'ouch'! He is a cute little chunker!!! Congrats!