Monday, May 25, 2009

Hayden's First Visit to the Sunshine State

Hayden had an adventurous last two weeks and had many firsts. His first big trip to the land of Mickey was a success, which was a huge sigh of relief for me as a mom. His other firsts were getting in a pool for the first time, going to the airport to pick up Uncle Bryan and going to Downtown Disney. Luckily, he did great. I know, I know, I've said this before, but it really is amazing to me how much and how fast he changes. Now he's Mr. Smiley and smiles all the time.....melts our hearts. He has discovered his voice and likes to make all sorts of noises at us. Playtime is now more fun too, as he can grab objects and hold them. It's neat to see how he interacts with us and I can't wait to see how it continues as he gets older.

No comments: