Monday, May 25, 2009
Universal Studios
Bryan and I decided to let Nana and Grandpa babysit so we could have some brother/sister time at Unviersal Studios this past week. It was a lot of fun, and I had no idea that there were even two separate parks......shows ya how out of touch I am and how long it's been since we've been there. The first park we went to was Universal's Islands of Adventure, which was by far my favorite. We love big roller coasters, so this was definitely the better park for that. The Hulk was our favorite (the one in the picture). We did a couple tests to see which section was better....the front or the back. My vote was for the front, more force on the take off. This park also had a lot of water rides, which were perfect because it was really hot! One thing I'm super is excited for at Islands of Adventure is the upcoming Harry Potter ride and section, which will be done in 2010. We saw where they were building it, but couldn't really see anything, unfortunately. Sometime soon though. The original Universal park was good, but the new Simpsons ride was a HUGE let down. We thought that it was going to be a big roller coaster, but is quite different and was pretty borning. Overall though, it was a great day and was fun to check out a new theme park.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment