Monday, August 17, 2009

A Basket Full of Smiles

Our new favorite pictures of Hayden taken in the backyard.

IMG_1334IMG_1351kmki IMG_1366 IMG_1335

2 comments:

AmyLou said...

Hi Meghan,

So I just remembered the other day that I had made a blog account! So now I can comment!

I LOVE these photos!! Hayden's beautiful blue eyes just look STUNNING! The second picture is just fabulous, but really, they all are! And he's such a happy baby!! What kind of camera do you have?

I'll have to give you a ring sometime soon so we can catch up!

Take care!
Amy

Friess1978 said...

Yo, nice pics. I like the 3rd one where he's peering out of the basket looking for bad guys (hey I can play what's going on in the picture however I want :)). He's got the style of James Bond. Now all we have to do is teach him to drink martini's and pick up women!!!