Monday, February 14, 2011

Definitely Brothers

So, I took this picture of Bennet this past weekend.  Although he kind of looks like a deer in headlights here, it immediately reminded me of the second picture that I took of Hayden at 3 months old.  I think that they look similar even though they’re a couple of months apart in each picture.  To me, they definitely look like brothers:)  What do you all think?

019

Hayden at 3 mon.

 

 

1 comment:

Amber R. said...

Wow! They definitely look alike! We started getting the 'are they twins' comments when Ashlen was two and a half and Isabel was five and now that they are the same height and weight, we get it on an almost-daily basis. We even have parents of twins give us that 'you are in our club!' acknowledgement sometimes! Do you do the matching brother outfits? I hated the idea at first, but to this day (at 8 and 5) they still love to dress alike! Anway, hope you guys are doing well!