Bennet’s definitely adjusting to life well and is growing like a weed. He’s already outgrown some of his newborn outfits and is such a sweet baby. So far, he likes the Bjorn and doesn’t seem to mind getting a bath. Bennet went to his first playgroup today and managed to sleep the entire time – even with toddlers running everywhere. I think that he’ll definitely be used to noise. Hayden has also been doing well and really likes to help and will say, “Hi Bennet” or “Hi baby”. Jamie and I are much more laid back as parents and have settled into a nice routine at night. Hayden has been sleeping until about 8 in the mornings and naps from 1 until 3 or 3:30, so I’ve been able to get some nice alone time with Bennet. I can’t seem to hold him enough during these times. The four of us are really looking forward to spring and some outdoor family time with lots of walks.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Baby News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment