Sunday, February 12, 2012

Eat, Eat, Eat

It’s been so cold here this weekend – highs in the low 40’s and windy – that we haven’t taken the boys out to play, so no fun outdoor pictures to update.  I must admit, that in the 3 1/2 years that we’ve lived here, Jamie and I have gotten so spoiled by the winters.  It’s been so nice with having little kids to get them outside to play and run around.  Well, since it’s a little too cold out for a toddler and baby (yes, in my mind Bennet is still a baby;) what do the Ronins do all weekend……eat.  I’ve made some new recipes that I put on our food blog to share with you all that are pretty good, so check them out if you get a chance.  Also, I noticed this afternoon while I was updating that blog, that I’ve officially made over 100 new recipes while we’ve lived here.  How fun is that!  Hope you all have had a nice weekend!

No comments: