Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day

Happy Valentine’s Day!!!  I hope you all have had a great day so far.  Our Valentine tradition is to greet the kids with their presents right when they wake up.  So, both boys opened their goodies in bed this morning and were super excited.  Hayden was being such a good big brother and wanted to help Bennet open his. Our big boy is at preschool this morning, so after naptime, we’re going to make cupcakes for Daddy when he comes home. I’ll have to snap a few pics…so more come.  I’m trying a new recipe for all of us tonight as well, so we’ll see if it’s blogworthy or not;) 023

This little guy would play with books all day. 053

Hayden helped Bennet with his present from Nana and Papa.  I love the perplexed look on Bennet’s face as the bear makes a kissing noise.035

A Valentine surprise from Daddy  065

075

I put them on the couch next to each other, told them to smile and they both immediately stuck their thumbs in their mouths. 081

090

093

2 comments:

Robin said...

What a sweet family you guys have - that's the best Valetine's of all!

Meghan and Jamie said...

Awww...thanks Robin:) Looks like the Rooster delivered some fun Valentine's presents to your sweeties, too. Hope Whitely Ann is feeling better!