I think this picture pretty much says it all about Hayden right now. He’s really into playing with his car and loves to put it on the fast speed and give his little brother a ride. Surprisingly, he’s quite an impressive driver and I’m amazed at how well he can steer and back it up. His bicycle is also a favorite as he now enjoys riding it to the playground and around the neighborhood. This past summer, like Bennet, he loved being outside at the pool and playground. We started potty training at the end of July and I think that he’s finally ready to give up Pull Ups, as he’s been successfully going #2 in the toilet without any problems (is this TMI?:) Preschool is a lot of fun for Hayden and he absolutely loves craft time. It’s a huge deal for him on the days that he’s a line leader and he takes it very seriously. He’s really gotten into books/story time before bed or naptime and loves The Little Critter series. His favorite song is “Sing a Song of Sixpence” and he loves to sing along before he goes to sleep. We’ve been working on our manners this year by chewing with our mouths shut, putting our napkins on our laps and asking to be excused when we’re done. He’s still an awesome helper and enjoys helping Mommy cook in the kitchen. I think this goes over into playtime, because he loves pretending to bake in his own kitchen. Although he has grown very independent like most three year olds, he’ll still cuddle in the morning and after his naps, which I’m desperately trying to savor. Hayden is so full of life and his smile always lights up the room. We’re very blessed and can’t wait to see how he progresses this next year.
Sunday, October 7, 2012
Hayden at 3 1/2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment