We have obviously neglected our blog for the beginning of 2018. I got so lucky this year with getting my old job back after a teacher decided to quit in the middle of the year. It was such a blessing to be able to, after almost 10 years staying at home, get into teaching full time. And to be able to work with my old collegues and have them train me on all of the new technology used was perfect. It was, however, a LARGE amount of work and I think that I worked about every weekend either grading or planning. So much has changed since I last taught. I didn’t have time for much else, so our blog took quite the back seat. After probably one of the worst Christmas breaks in Florida, we were all very sick with the flu (even Nana and Papa), we came home and celebrated Bennet’s 7th birthday and Hayden’s 9th. The boys didn’t want to do anything special this year, so we had two very low key birthday parties. It’s very hard to believe that they are 7 and 9 already. Hayden’s last year in the single digits (sniff, sniff).
No comments:
Post a Comment