Thursday, February 18, 2010

Boys and Dirt

This afternoon it was finally nice enough to get out of the house and have some fun.  We first went to our neighbors for a visit and Hayden got to open their birthday present – which was so nice of them to remember.  We have the greatest neighbors.  Denise and I were talking about how he’s really starting to look like a little boy now instead of a baby.  He’s grown up so fast…sniff…sniff;).  After our nice visit, we headed over to the playground and met some of Hayden’s buddies, which was great.  He was really funny today and was having a blast running around the playground and playing in the dirt.  Now, as a mom, I’m happy for my kids to get dirty – that’s what being a kid is all about.  As long as he’s not eating the mulch and dirt at this point, I’m happy.  He was really giving me a workout today, too.  Apparently, he wasn’t liking his hat, because he kept taking it off, and I immediately kept putting it on, which is why he has it on in some of the pics and off in others.

036

031

008

075 089

079

021

096

082

No comments: