I made spaghetti for dinner tonight for Jamie and I, so I thought that this would be a good time to give Hayden spaghettios for the first time. I knew that it would be quite the messy occasion, so I took off his sweater and just had him in his undershirt with a bib. It was also right before bath time. He was funny to watch, because, in typical Hayden fashion, he first observed the strange new food in front of him and then dove right in. His night really started to get better when Jamie gave him the bowl that we heated them up in. Hayden really thought he was cool, especially when he tilted a lot of the spaghettios in his lap.
I like that there is a tiny spaghettio in his hair and also one on his ring finger. I think I caught him here having a full on conversation with his food. He loves to talk and laugh.
Way to go buddy, try to get your whole face in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment