A huge positive about this area that we love are all of the activities available for kids of all ages. Now that Hayden is older, we’re really interested in taking him to as many new age appropriate things as we can. My friend Katy invited me to one of these activities at our local McDonalds. So today, Hayden and I met Katy and her daughter and my playgroup out to see what it was all about. Sadly, I’m not quite sure what company organized the activity, but there were two woman that sang songs and handed out toys for the kids to play with and interact with the songs. It was a lot of fun and Hayden really enjoyed looking at all of the other kids. He sat on my lap and danced with the songs – it was so cute. Next week we’re going to meet some friends at our local library for story time, which I’m super excited about, too. I didn’t have my camera there, but he fell asleep in the car on the way home, so I took these two pictures. I love how he falls asleep in the car – he’s still my little baby. He’s had a crazy couple of days, because he’s teething. You can see his top four teeth starting to come through a little – ouch! Our poor sweetie.
No comments:
Post a Comment